Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Mayor Rob McFarland signed Executive Order 20-05 revising Executive Order 20-02 on recreational activity and the Safe Reopening Plan. This Order allows for the public use of playgrounds, sports courts, skate parks, BMX bike parks, ballfields and picnic shelters.
Effective June 19, 2020 the following recreational activities are allowed within North Bend city limits:
• Use of all parks and trails where 6-foot physical distancing can be maintained for groups of 5 persons or less outside of the immediate household.
• Use of ballfields and sports courts for groups of 5 persons or less outside of the immediate household where 6-foot physical distancing can be maintained.
• Use of the Torguson Climbing Wall while maintaining a 6-foot physical separation at all times.
• Use of the Torguson Pump Track for single riders maintaining a minimum 6-foot physical separation at all times.
• Use of playgrounds for small groups of 5 persons or less maintaining a 6-foot separation between children from different households.
• Use of all park restrooms with some modified hours of operation and practicing social distancing.
• Use of picnic shelters for groups of 5 persons or less.
This Order applies to all public parks located within the corporate limits of the City of North Bend whether owned or operated by the City of North Bend, Si View Metropolitan Park District or by a homeowner’s association.