News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/5/2021 12:26:51 PM to 3/5/2021 12:28:23 PM.
Posted on: March 5, 2021
[ARCHIVED] COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- King County Public Health has a variety of in-depth information about the three, federally-approved COVID-19 vaccines HERE.
- Learn about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HERE.
- Find out if and when you can be vaccinated with the Washington State Dept. of Health Phase Finder HERE.
- Learn about King County's COVID-19 vaccine supply HERE.
- See how many King County residents have received vaccines on the COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard HERE.
- Find and Schedule a vaccination with the Washington State Vaccination Finder Map HERE.
- When eligible, schedule a vaccination locally at the Snoqualmie Valley Hospital Drive-thru HERE.