Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
City of North Bend snow plow crews have been working since midnight to clear city streets of snow. Public Works Maintenance Director, Mark Pray, reported that approximately 90% of Priority 1 roads have been plowed at this time and 70% of Priority 2 roads. Crews will be plowing Priority 3 roads in the next hour. He asks that residents please move your vehicles from road sides and cul-de-sacs to allow plows to clear the roads.
Snow Plow Route Map
City’s Action Plan for snow removal:
1. Continue plowing/clearing snow for Priority 1 and 2 routes.
2. Focus plowing efforts on Priority 3 routes once Priority 1 and 2 routes are clear.
3. Clean catch basins, monitor ditches and conveyance channels.
4. Survey parks and public spaces that may have been impacted by snow or fallen branches/trees.
5. Provide assistance to schools, businesses, and residents as needed.
The weather forecast calls for additional snow in our area over the next few days. Dropping temperatures will make for icy road conditions for morning travelers. The City recommends residents only go out if necessary and to use extreme caution if you must be on the road.
Remember these Tips for Driving in the Snow:
Please check the City’s website under News & Highlights for updated road conditions and other weather-related information, such as trash service and transportation updates.