COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- King County Public Health has a variety of in-depth information about the three, federally-approved COVID-19 vaccines HERE.
- Learn about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HERE.
- Find out if and when you can be vaccinated with the Washington State Dept. of Health Phase Finder HERE.
- Learn about King County's COVID-19 vaccine supply HERE.
- See how many King County residents have received vaccines on the COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard HERE.
- Find and Schedule a vaccination with the Washington State Vaccination Finder Map HERE.
- Schedule a vaccination locally at the Snoqualmie Valley Hospital Drive-thru HERE.
- Find transportation to and from COVID-19 vaccination sites HERE.
Eviction Prevention & Rental Assistance
The State's Eviction Moratorium will expire on June 30th. As such, King County recently established an Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance Program. More details about the program, eligibility requirements and applications can be found HERE.
Utility Bill Assistance Programs
- Puget Sound Energy Bill Assistance Program information can be found HERE.
- King County Energy Assistance Program information can be found HERE.
- The Utilities and Transportation Commission offers energy assistance programs.
- The federal government also has assistance programs to help with telephone and heating bills.