Options for Youth to Get Around
Transportation options and resources for residents in North Bend and the greater Snoqualmie Valley are unique and varied. Whether one relies on public transportation, needs specific travel accommodations, or wants to rely less on their car, the following information is provided to ensure all residents can get where they need to go.
For comprehensive and up-to-date transportation information visit, FindARide.org. The site features filters, such as Valley specific, wheelchair accessible, or medical trip, so that you can find the travel options that work best for you.
If you need additional assistance or can’t find an option that works for you, call the Transportation Resources Line at 425-943-6760, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. for one-on-one transportation planning support.
- Snoqualmie Valley Transportation (SVT)
- Valley Shuttle, a service that connects riders from North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Carnation, and Duvall using the Metro bus stops. Ages 5+ may ride unaccompanied.
- On all other Loops Routes and Door-to-door services, ages 10+ may ride unaccompanied.
- NEW TO SNOQUALMIE VALLEY TRANSPORTATION: The Free Youth Transit Pass program allows youth age 18 and under to ride fare-free, systemwide, all year-round. Read King County Metro's announcement, here.
- Call 425-888-7001 for questions or assistance.
- An ORCA youth card is available to youth age 6-18. It allows you to pay only $1.50 for your Metro trip including transferring to other services (within a 2 hour window) such as Link light rail, Sound Transit buses, Community Transit and other participating agencies. Youth with a Youth ORCA Card will be encouraged to use an ORCA card when riding. Youth ORCA cards issued by schools during the 2021-2022 academic school year will continue to work through June 30, 2023. There are 77,000 Youth ORCA cards that will automatically provide card holders with access to the free fare.
[Please note that information may not be up to date based on when this page was last updated. It is recommended to contact providers directly for the latest updates or visit FindARide.org.]
**This page was last updated on August 18, 2022 **