Transportation Options for Everyone to Get Around the Valley
Transportation options and resources for residents in North Bend and the greater Snoqualmie Valley are unique and varied. Whether one relies on public transportation, needs specific travel accommodations, or wants to rely less on their car, the following information is provided to ensure all residents can get where they need to go.
For comprehensive and up-to-date transportation information visit, FindARide.org. The site features filters, such as Valley specific, wheelchair accessible, or medical trip, so that you can find the travel options that work best for you.
If you need additional assistance or can’t find an option that works for you, call the Transportation Resources Line at 425-943-6760, Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm for one-on-one transportation planning support.
- King County Metro Bus - Route 208
- King County Metro Bus Route 208 will connect North Bend and Snoqualmie riders to the Issaquah Transit Center for regional connections and transfers.
- Service runs Monday-Saturday.
- For questions or more information about services, call 206-553-3000.
- Snoqualmie Valley Transportation(SVT)
- A transportation provider dedicated to the Snoqualmie Valley. Door-to-Door and fixed routes services available to the general public, cover North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, and Monroe. Wheelchair-lift and bike rack equipped shuttles. Call 425-888-7001 for questions or assistance. Services run Monday-Friday.
- Valley Shuttle, a service that connects riders from North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Carnation and Duvall using the Metro bus stops.
- Cedar Falls Loop, a service that connects riders from downtown North Bend to Wilderness Rim, Rattlesnake Lake, and Riverbend.
- Downtown Loop, a service that circulates through downtown North Bend and Snoqualmie core. Monday-Friday, 6am-7pm.
- Door-to-door, requires advance scheduling. Daily routes vary depending on requests from other riders using the shared-ride bus. The service is available to general public, no application or eligibility required. Call 425-888-7001 for scheduling requests.
- King County Metro Vanpool
- Join an existing commute group or start your own commute group. Vanpool is an option for employees to get to and from their jobs in the Snoqualmie Valley. For more information, call 206-625-4500.
[Please note that information may not be up to date based on when this page was last updated. It is recommended to contact providers directly for the latest updates or visit FindARide.org.]
**This page was last updated on July 26, 2021 **